Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More all enemie attack spells for myth&death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I think myth and death have less attack spells than all of the other schools and they need more myth has 2 all enemie attack spells and death has 2 they need to do some work on that when the new world comes out...

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Well, both schools technically already have some attack all spells:

Myth: Earthquake, Humongofrog.

Death: Scarecrow, Avenging Fossil.

But, yea I think both schools need a few more hit all spells.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I agree with this. From the death aspect, from what I've trained, Scarecrow IS a good spell, but having another one, that doesn't heal so we can feel the full effects, that costs less pips, would be welcome. Perhaps a flocks of Ravens (the bird not the ones from ravenscar) that flies over the enemies and hits them for whatever damage it will inflict.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I'm ok with the all attack spells that myth has. I can always use the strengthening spells to add damage. I'd rather see the ability to cast traps on all enemies with one spell. I believe storm has a similar spell.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
My death is ok with just one more AOE.He farms the bazaar for the death seraph or deer knight tc so he does not have to look for crow each time.Life and myth need more.Death has token 3.You have to give life one they deserve more than just one.

Tyler Legendfriend 71

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
The PvE Master on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Well, both schools technically already have some attack all spells:

Myth: Earthquake, Humongofrog.

Death: Scarecrow, Avenging Fossil.

But, yea I think both schools need a few more hit all spells.
Well, Death is fine. However, Would you go around spamming your 4 pip aoe to kill monsters with 6,000 health? It gets to a point where its ridiculous. i quit leveling my myth halfway through avalon because i felt it was pointless going through that hardship just so i could say i had another level 90 wizard. The quests are tedious and redundant, and i am tired of that spell from level 22 when i started spamming it for the quick kills. My death just got scarecrow, and i am super happy with that spell. it will last me until azteca when i get fossil.

Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 90
Eric ~ Level 76
Adam Anvilward ~ Level 76
Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 50
Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 28
Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 28
Eric Legendtamer level 20