Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New element issues.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
K so i was thinking to make an ice wizard. Should I and what schools to train him in.

Andrew DeathSword 38
Andrew LifeSword 13
Andrew SandSword 20

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Other schools to train to are:

Balance blades for elemental (Balance)
Feint (Death)
Satyr (Life)
Amplify and Fortify (Astral magic)

Train up to these and you will be golden

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Whatever is up to you and you should probably train him in Life, Storm (if your up for it), and the astral spells in CL, ZF, and AZ.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2008
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have a level 90 ice wizard. The only out of school spells I use are the utility spells. I trained death to feint, life to sprite, the blades and traps from Niles in krok, sun school, and a few star school spells. I soloed most of the worlds with that wizard, even the majority of Azteca.

Most people will say train life to satyr, but I don't because by the time I get the four pips to heal, I have enough for a decent attack. Also, having a pet that may cast sprite, unicorn, or fairy helps with the healing.

Ice takes patience, because it takes longer to kill, but with the right set up can still be powerful.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Go for it!

I suggest you train Life up to Satyr, Death to feint, then all your astral spells and stuff, as well as reshuffle, elemental blade, and maybe even elemental spear.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Why not. Go ahead and make one.
I would suggest training him in Death up to Feint, Life up to Satyr and possibly Fire up to Meteor Strike, if you want a bit of power earlier on, as it takes ages to get the ice blade to power up the spells.
If you want to buy a mastery amulet then you may as well train in all those spells from that school.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Hannah Lifebringer on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I have a level 90 ice wizard. The only out of school spells I use are the utility spells. I trained death to feint, life to sprite, the blades and traps from Niles in krok, sun school, and a few star school spells. I soloed most of the worlds with that wizard, even the majority of Azteca.

Most people will say train life to satyr, but I don't because by the time I get the four pips to heal, I have enough for a decent attack. Also, having a pet that may cast sprite, unicorn, or fairy helps with the healing.

Ice takes patience, because it takes longer to kill, but with the right set up can still be powerful.
so what element should i do first death or life?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
AuraSphereRiolu on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
so what element should i do first death or life?
I would suggest Life for the heal and then start training on death.