Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world are you dying to unlock?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Not all of us have time to play 24hrs a day. (Even though we would LOVE to!) And we all have a world that we have never been to but want to unlock or visit. And we all have our reasons why! Here is mine:

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to unlock or visit Avalon. I have heard the world music on the wizard101 ringtones page and i fell in love with it. ( but i don't love it more than marleybone music) I also saw the laptop wallpaper and it looks cool and medivial like. Cant wait for Avalon?
YOUR TURN!

RachelSpellcaster

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Malistaire Fan101 on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Not all of us have time to play 24hrs a day. (Even though we would LOVE to!) And we all have a world that we have never been to but want to unlock or visit. And we all have our reasons why! Here is mine:

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to unlock or visit Avalon. I have heard the world music on the wizard101 ringtones page and i fell in love with it. ( but i don't love it more than marleybone music) I also saw the laptop wallpaper and it looks cool and medivial like. Cant wait for Avalon?
YOUR TURN!

RachelSpellcaster
I love Avalon, and I can't wait for you to get there; you'll like it, I promise!

Since I've already unlocked everything through Azteca, I'm not sure this really applies to me. But, if we're including worlds that have been mentioned (but not released yet) in-game, I'd be excited for Mirage or Empyrea... except that'll probably last about 5 minutes, because the mobs (not even bosses) will likely have steroid health and crazy cheats, chain-stun like mad, grrr argh...

/rant.

For those of you who aren't there yet, my favourite worlds are (in order):

1. Dragonspyre
2. Avalon

You guys will love both of them, honest...
and, if you end up hating them, feel free to take my ice cream!

(hopefully not) time to die,
-von.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I would say azteca for its rich xp.

Tyler Legendfriend 70

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
I ZF Its so amazing it reminds me of Africa. ( most worlds in the spiral are based on places irl ) I also love MB.

Jasmine Earth Walker

Go Life, Death, and Balance

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Seeing as I am currently in Zafaria, I'm really looking forward to Avalon :)
I've ported there a few times and from what everyone's been saying, it sounds like an amazing place!
And I agree with Von - those mentioned worlds like Mirage sound pretty exciting too.
Sierra Ashblood, Transdecent

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I want to unlock Celestia. I am Level 39 and I have defeated the Plaque Oni recently. Ring a bell? I want to unlock it because of the Astral spells! So excited for those.

Julia Battlecloud, Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
My best worlds are

1.azteca
2.marleybone
3.avalon
4.mooshu

Level 42 wizard Eric golden fist

Add me if you find me!!!!!!!!

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I have been to every single world, but I would love to unlock Celestia.

Defender
May 29, 2009
I am in Avalon and because everybody tells me about the steroid health in azteca, I'm not sure i would love to go there, for worlds coming out i wanna see Mirage