Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad Luck for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2013
Well to explain it, my storm friend has gotten over fifth rare pets and i have gotten one out of it and i am myth. Every time she gets a pet she tells me and its good like the Ianthine specter something like that and i tried getting it nothing. If you could tell me who drops it that would be wonderful i didn't get it like her. So i was wondering does myth have a lower drop rate than storm or what.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Thanks a Million guys

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheQuestionMan on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Well to explain it, my storm friend has gotten over fifth rare pets and i have gotten one out of it and i am myth. Every time she gets a pet she tells me and its good like the Ianthine specter something like that and i tried getting it nothing. If you could tell me who drops it that would be wonderful i didn't get it like her. So i was wondering does myth have a lower drop rate than storm or what.

Thanks a Million guys
No. Your school has nothing to do with a drop rate. Drop rates are random, and all pet drops are rare to ultra-rare. She just seems to be a bit luckier.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
No, myth doesn't have smaller chance. All schools are equal and your friend is getting the lucky spotlight but, im sure you'll get it!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
TheQuestionMan on May 30, 2013 wrote:

Thanks a Million guys
That's a lot of rare pets! Your friend is lucky.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Well, all the schools are the same because I have a storm and a myth, and actually the myth gets better pets than the storm.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
i am a storm wizard and i hatching with a pet that has 9 resist and 5 resist the pet i raised only got 1 resist why is my luck so bad! can anyone tell me what pet can give me the most resist and not get my bad luck i would appreciate that!

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
travis the diviner on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
i am a storm wizard and i hatching with a pet that has 9 resist and 5 resist the pet i raised only got 1 resist why is my luck so bad! can anyone tell me what pet can give me the most resist and not get my bad luck i would appreciate that!
You have to train your pet to raise the resist it gives you. I got a Sea Dragon and trained it. It got a resist talent (can't remember off the top of my head which one) and the talent started with +1 universal resist. I've trained it to Ancient and am working my way to Epic and now the resist it gives is +8 universal resist.