Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Project

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
TheAwesomeMyth on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so, I made a post earlier about the least/most popular schools. Someone suggested an excellent idea so I'm setting up a project. I will record the statistics later but I would like to know the following:

1) If you have a myth, why did you choose it?

2) If you had a myth, but abandoned it, why did you abandon it?

3) If you don't have a myth, what keeps you from making one?

After these 3 questions are answered I will have the statistics in order and we will soon find out why everyone has been abandoning their precious myths! I would like to give a special thanks to crunkatog (I think that's his name) for giving the idea!
1) I had a myth wizard because I like to try out all the schools, and it was myth's turn!

2) I abandoned my myth wizard because I didn't like some of the spells, but other than that, I honestly don't remember why.

3) I am not making a myth wizard because one: I have max amount of wizards, of every school but myth, and two: I am one who cares about the appearances of spells, and a lot of myth spells involve stuff like puking on the enemy!

I still think myth is cool though, even if it is not my thing. Go myth wizards!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I made a myth a few days ago. She is now lvl 15 and kills kroks for the fun of it. I made her 'cause ... well, who doesn't like annoying bosses and people in pvp with earthquake!? And I also like the Orthrus spell, because it sorta reminds me of a ghost dog thing, and I would use it in honer of my late best friend, my dog

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Myth is my FAVE school. My main wizard is myth, and I chose myth for her because, well... at the time, History was my favorite class and was taught by a teacher who my friends said looked like Cyrus Drake! But I particularly like it because of the spell animations and especially the minions. I mean have you ever gone on w101 really early in the morning or really late a night and found that none of your friends are on to help you with your quests? This is a great time to have minions. Myth is so great, I picked it as my secondary school for all my wizards. I am myth, and I am proud of it.

Sarah Moonshade
Magus Conjurer

Summon legends, be a legend.