Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea: In-House Pets' Talents

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would like to be able to hover over my pets I have in-house that is running around and see their talents without even picking it up. Or even better, I would like to be able to click on the decoration button, click on attic and be able to hover any pet in the attic or house list and see their talents. I don't want pick it up then check, then put it down, etc etc.. It drives me crazy really and wastes time in searching for that one specific pet I need.

Thank you!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Great idea considering I have 100 pets in my sultan's palace and need more room.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
Kelsey Fireheart on May 29, 2013 wrote:
I would like to be able to hover over my pets I have in-house that is running around and see their talents without even picking it up. Or even better, I would like to be able to click on the decoration button, click on attic and be able to hover any pet in the attic or house list and see their talents. I don't want pick it up then check, then put it down, etc etc.. It drives me crazy really and wastes time in searching for that one specific pet I need.

Thank you!
That is a very good point you have there. It should also show the Pedigree and age of the pet while it is in your house. I would also like to see the type of school a pet is before you buy it.

James Hexshield (Level 29 Conjurer)
"Myth for the win!"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Thank you!
Agreed!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Cool suggestion. I think it would be possible. It works for the items in the bazaar.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Same, it is soooooo annoying when you forget what your other pets talents are and you have to equip, put it back over and over again. It would be helpful for pet collectors or those people who have those perfect pets.

Nice idea!

Angela Dragonstonelevel 84

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013

Thank you!
IKR!! that feels
did you put 'Fireheart' in your name 'cause of Warriors??

"it is with prime respect,that we make peace, not war" -Me
Jessica Death
Death kid :P
lvl 22

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I agree with you about this. It is very annoying for me too. Like the other person I have about 100 pets and i can't tell wich is baby,teen,adult,etc. So yeah I hope this gets too KI!

Anna Ghostheart