Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu boring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
No I would like to know if anyone else finds the begging of mooshu boring. And does it get mor exiting

Level 34 storm. Dylan stormrider

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Mooshu is loved by players. How is it boring? Villagers are becoming sick, possesed, and spirits. You are there to heal the emporer who is almost dead because of onis. Have you been paying attention to the story and dialouge? If not, I suggest you do this because I think you might find it more interesting. You also asked if it gets more exciting. We cannot tell you because you didn't tell us where you are in the story

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
let me explain. I got to Mooshu with abought five days left on my member ship. stopped playing for abought half a year. i came back to the quests finding sheep and the tatakai outpost quest. I had forgot the story and where i came back had just run and collect quests. as soon as i got to chrimson fields ( or however you say it) it begain to pick up. if you could jog my memorie of what i forgot wile i was gone i would be grateful.

ps i also said my chartar name was dylan stormrider it is dylan thunder rider

dylan Thunder rider level 34 storm

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I read from the start of the Mooshu storyline and still think it's great! So MusketMan, you should either start reading or give up.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
MooShu at first was pretty interesting and fun to me. It slowly slipped away my fun there with the non-stop battling of Onis and "oh boohoo, poor emperor". Now, it's just to me like "hurry up, I want to kill the Jade Oni and get to DragonSpyre!

Duncan DeathMask Level 41 Myth Wizard

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
wizardrokz on May 28, 2013 wrote:
Mooshu is loved by players. How is it boring? Villagers are becoming sick, possesed, and spirits. You are there to heal the emporer who is almost dead because of onis. Have you been paying attention to the story and dialouge? If not, I suggest you do this because I think you might find it more interesting. You also asked if it gets more exciting. We cannot tell you because you didn't tell us where you are in the story
The environment is exactly the same as wizard city and krok with the streets. Some variation like in celestia would be nice.

Celestia is story dry.
Pre-Celestia is graphic dry. Why can't we have both

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
NOT boring besides the talk-to quests.
If you think it is boring than help me with the jade oni.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
It has bad music in that sick village, the Cave of Solitude is too hard, etc.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 52

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
I was wondering what the average level to be in mooshu was. I am level forty five and I just recently got to mooshu, is this normal? I had a few friends who got to mooshu at like level thirty.

Kristen ShadowSpear

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Survivor
Jun 10, 2013
MusketMan100 on May 28, 2013 wrote:
No I would like to know if anyone else finds the begging of mooshu boring. And does it get mor exiting

Level 34 storm. Dylan stormrider
Same here buddy Mooshu is boring they should delete it

level 46 strom. Alejandro Darkflame.