Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least/Most Popular Schools

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Here is my list

Balance is the weakest in my opinion Also you dont see to many balance people to much

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
My life has myth as it's secondary class (I don't have a myth mastery :( ), however I hardly ever if never use myth spells anymore. myth spells are too weak unless your main school is myth in my op, and since I have no mastery if I use earthquake it's a complete waste of pips that I could have used on a forest lord :P....., but anyway here is what I think of the schools from most popular to least

, tied (to many pyromancers and diviners if you ask me)
, close second especially in PvP
, slightly more common than life :( although death is my second favorite
the wonderful life :D
.......*snore*
sadly there aren't as many conjurers as there used to be

David willow breeze

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
TheAwesomeMyth on May 27, 2013 wrote:
Ever since Avalon came out I noticed something. Everywhere I went I saw fire, fire, fire ,fire, death, ice, storm, storm, storm, life, life, death, balance, balance, and then only one Myth: me. I believe that ever since Avalon came out, people started ditching Myth and getting mastery amulets for it instead. So the point is, I would like to know your opinion on the most popular and the least popular schools. The least popular one is Myth, in my opinion, and the most popular is Fire, also in my opinion. What's yours?
My opinion is

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Thanks for so many replies you guys! This post isn't putting a dent in the school of Myth's population ... So I would like to ask you of a favor, if you favor Myth, could you spread the word of the dying Myth school? I'm not really sure if it or is not still dying, but I would like you to try, nonetheless. Thanks!

Keep Mything!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I think and are the least popular schools.

My personal favorites are and

~Level 43 Jordan Griffinsword
~Level 17 Jordan Skullblade

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
TheAwesomeMyth on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for so many replies you guys! This post isn't putting a dent in the school of Myth's population ... So I would like to ask you of a favor, if you favor Myth, could you spread the word of the dying Myth school? I'm not really sure if it or is not still dying, but I would like you to try, nonetheless. Thanks!

Keep Mything!
I'll make sure to spread the word for you, Myth.

In my opinion Myth is a very great school and is useful, but people would rather use mastery amulet for earthquake and shatter than invest time into making an actual myth wizard. The same thing is happening with Life .

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
i am asking all of you out there who think there school is the worst and i am asking all of you who find the same things as me i wish for you to tell me what you think on your school and other school to tell what disadvatages we all have what do you think about our schools and there advantages tell me with all your thoughts plz
taylor ghost leaf lvl 44
life is strong but no school is great

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Ever since Avalon came out I noticed something. Everywhere I went I saw fire, fire, fire ,fire, death, ice, storm, storm, storm, life, life, death, balance, balance, and then only one Myth: me. I believe that ever since Avalon came out, people started ditching Myth and getting mastery amulets for it instead. So the point is, I would like to know your opinion on the most popular and the least popular schools. The least popular one is Myth, in my opinion, and the most popular is Fire, also in my opinion. What's yours?
you know what a rare school is i have never seen anyone cast a moon school spell are they just not that good

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
is my favourite. Its got good attack spells,good healing,good accuracy and i love spells like balanceblade and black mantle. is my least favourite school only because i HATE fizzles

JamesEmeraldBreeze level 19 sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
I'm fire, so yeah :P

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
i just wanted to put this out there. Many people have said this before, but i am gonna say it again. There truly is no best and worst school. Each one has its ups and downs!

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Survivor
May 29, 2013
...I don't know what to type but here are my favorites to least favorites then Popular to least popular

Favorites:
I have lots of Health :D

I can boost attacks well :D

I can heal well :)

I will kill you and heal myself :)

: Why can i summon minions so well :)

Why am i not a Favorite :(
Why! D:

Popular

Yippe :D

Yay :)

Yep :)

Hi

Uh...

Aw :(

Why! D:

Okay then... Why are the classes talking

Survivor
May 29, 2013
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
TheAwesomeMyth on May 31, 2013 wrote:
Crunkatog: I am near promethean by one level , actually. I was disappointed to see so many myths fizzling out and this is the reason I made this thread. If anyone needs mentoring in the art of myth, tell me! Myth isn't that hard, you just need to know what spells to use in what situations.
I totally agree. My brother has a level 90 myth and he taught me how to handle myth. It really isn't all that hard. XD

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Dogempire on May 29, 2013 wrote:
My favorite schools are

Storm is pure damage, gross. Ice, pure defense and no attack. Meh. Fire, weaker than ice at high levels.
(Sun serpent vs. Wooly Mammoth)

Life death and balance fit my gameplay style. Thats all.
Ice has attack. Fire is way stronger than ice, even though I agree ice is stronger than other schools now at higher levels. Sun serpent vs. Wooly Mammoth, Sun serpent would win. Sun serpent is way better than mammoth, stun cannot account for another 500 damage.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I am a level 53 pyromancer. A lot of people choose fire because it has pretty good attack. I have seen a ton of fire and balance wizards and a few of ice, storm, death, and life wizards. I have met two or three myth wizards total. Myth is not a very popular school because it gives you a lot of minions and not as many spells to attack with. Fire and balance are popular my guess would be because they give you blades and traps very early on. The other schools are in the middle there. They're just not all that popular.
I would put the schools in this order of popularity.

Also fire is one of those schools where all of the spells are good spells and it doesn't take time to become powerful.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Well im a Wizard who's secondary school is myth