Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Is YOUR Favorite Plant?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
butterfly32238 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
My favorite plants are fly traps and key limes
I love key limes because key lime pie is awesome

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I had so many moon flowers before, but, again, my pets were hungry ._.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm a newbie gardener so I don't have too much yet... But the Tiger Lilies ( sorry if I spelt it wrong) really spruce up my home and the frost cats are good for fire bosses.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
My favorites are: Couch potatoes, because i am a couch potato .
alligator pear tree because the little alligators are cute
bread fruit bushes because they are really easy to take care of
and deadly ninja pigs

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
Where can you get clockwork seeds moonseeds??? Please cant find them..

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
1st Place: a tie between King Parsley and Deadly Ninja Figs, because both of these plants give amber and are relatively easy to get (farming for the former, buying from NPC for the latter).

2nd Place: tie between Prickly Bear Cactus and Maelstrom Snap Dragon. PBC gives a lot of megas at elder, and MSD gives some megas too, plus sunstone.

3rd Place: Deadly Helephant Ears because they give sandstone pretty easily and reseed! ...Downside is that they're a crowns plant and aren't easy to farm some bosses for.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
My favorites include

For the harvest: Holidaisy because they multiply a lot (Drops its self sometimes at mature)
Funniest: Baby carrots

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I know it's wierd, but gardening is my favourite part of Wiz. I've always loved the baby carrots, they are just cute! For drops the peppers, for sheer looks the Maelstrom Snap Dragon, but he seems to need pest control everyday. Love the huckleberries for the drops, also, and cuteness. My all time fav has to be White Tiger Lily! Hard to get, but really cool looking!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I got 5. baby carrots, couch potatoes, alligator pear tree, king parsley and venus fly trap

Nicole Blueleaf, level 33,

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I think the Moon Flower looks the best.

I have saved up a few and am planning to decorate my house with them once I have the gardening rank and gold for the spell Second Spring!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
My list:

Alligator Pear Tree, I love how an alligator lives at the top of the tree, and it jumps out of the tree and starts circling around it when it's ready for harvest.

Moon Flower, I have a full collection of Polymorph TC thanks to it.

Evil Magma Peas, because they give Mega Snacks.

Couch Potatoes, same reason as Evil Magma Peas.

Dandelions, because my Velociraptor loves to eat them

Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
Sour Fickle Pickle, since it's the first one I've ever planted :P

Andrew WildGem level 12

Defender
Jan 22, 2012