Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards on the dark side...?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
In some of the quests it talks about how most people choose morganthe because she is gonna win. So maybe in the quests you can have computer generated wizards who lose faith in Merle and the join the shadow. And you can fight then like bosses, and they have stats and there is a book you can hit X to look at their stats. And they can be smarter then normal bosses.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I disagree here. Nothing should encourage people to be on the bad side or a bad person - which is what this would be doing

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
This is sort of what the Lost Pages event is about - ordinary students getting hold of dangerous magical material and being led astray, and it's up to us to give them a reality check and clean up the mess they made in the streets of the spiral.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I still like the idea but what if the wizards are graduated from Dragonspyre academy right before it got destroyed. I don't agree with the stats. Even better they could be under one of morganthe's spells.