Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some more minor glitches and one HUGE glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
Another minor glitch is that when you destroy the kegs of effluent in lake shore they stay broken then rebuild and break again later continuing the pattern. Another is that in the winter wind tower the health circle around wizards in the arena blink a lot. The HUGE GLITCH is that when I use the magic mirror in the winter wind tower to go to the world gate, all my furniture disappears and it sends me away saying the house has been sold. I see the house in my inventory, but it keeps saying that it was sold. The only way I fix this is by using the teleporter in my dorm to go inside and then back outside. Please fix at least the big glitch because it has happened three or more times.

~ Jacob NightHunter archmage sorcerer

Survivor
May 13, 2010
leg0master on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Another minor glitch is that when you destroy the kegs of effluent in lake shore they stay broken then rebuild and break again later continuing the pattern. Another is that in the winter wind tower the health circle around wizards in the arena blink a lot. The HUGE GLITCH is that when I use the magic mirror in the winter wind tower to go to the world gate, all my furniture disappears and it sends me away saying the house has been sold. I see the house in my inventory, but it keeps saying that it was sold. The only way I fix this is by using the teleporter in my dorm to go inside and then back outside. Please fix at least the big glitch because it has happened three or more times.

~ Jacob NightHunter archmage sorcerer
Sorry the HUGE glitch only happens sometimes you use the world gate. Or it could be random what caused it but I think it always happened to me with the magic mirror to the world gate.