Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helpful Pet Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
I have been taking my pet to the pet pavillion every day now and I always get upset when I get it to ancient when it gets a bad talent like mana gift or just something i do not like. I have a idea to help change that but it has to go with what Kingsisle things of it.
Idea:
A machine that you put somewhere in the pavillion or hatchery that can tell your pets future talents. But it possibly could only work when the pet is adult and it takes a while to get the test back as well. You could pay crowns to hurry up the test as well. when you get it back somehow you get to see your pets future talents. This most likely will be denied because the talents you already have are hidden(and Kingsisle does not want you to see your talents) but you could make using the machine cost money to, which could be around 25,000 gold. That seems fair enough just to see what talents you are going to get. It will help a lot of people especially me.
Benefits:
Not having to waste food that will cost about as much as the machine to get your pet to mega
The Skip Test button allows the person to skip the test quickly by using crowns.
It will help to community with getting there pets as good as they like without doubt

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I like this idea. You don't always know or like what your pets turn out to be. And if your trying to hatch for a certain pet talent you don't want to waste so many snacks just to be discouraged at the end.