Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need a littel help finding a special robe..

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 03, 2009
So I need to find that jester's outfit that has the death marks on it. I'm not sure if there is one. If there is not, then I am sad. All of my research has left me with nothing except to go here and ask.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Scarlet Hawk on May 18, 2013 wrote:
So I need to find that jester's outfit that has the death marks on it. I'm not sure if there is one. If there is not, then I am sad. All of my research has left me with nothing except to go here and ask.
Look up on http://wizard101central.com/wiki I can't be more specific sorry, I don't have time to look it up. Look up Jester's Motley Death. See what you get.

Hope I helped!
Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think there are royal jesters boots you win from a quest in avalon. I have never heard of the entire outfit though

Angela D.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
If you want to know how to earn a specific robe, hat or boots, you can make a search on Google by putting the name of the piece of clothing followed by the words "Wizard101". One of the first options should always be "Wizard101 Central Wiki".

Go there and you will find all the details for said piece of clothing. It includes who drops it, who sells it etc.

-Eric DreamCatcher 90