Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coach?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Hi! I am a level 45 Diviner and I am looking to rank up in the PvP area. I am a Private with a little under 500 points. If you are a Knight or above, please post on this thread saying if you will help me. We can arrange a meeting time and place. I would prefer if you were my level or higher. I will gift you if I reach my desired rank (sergeant/veteran). Thanks!
--Taryn Thunder

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
wizardy12321 on May 13, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I am a level 45 Diviner and I am looking to rank up in the PvP area. I am a Private with a little under 500 points. If you are a Knight or above, please post on this thread saying if you will help me. We can arrange a meeting time and place. I would prefer if you were my level or higher. I will gift you if I reach my desired rank (sergeant/veteran). Thanks!
--Taryn Thunder
I'm not great at storm 1v1, if you can afford crowns gear that'd be recommended first off though. Or level up to level 56 and get the crafted gear from Wintertusk. I don't have any great strategies, just gear suggestions sorry.

Wolf Stormblood, the Disastrous Diviner, level 71 Storm 1st Age Vet (used to be Knight)

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
Hi!
~ I'm a Level 47 Myth Wizard
~ Sorry to let you down, But I'm only a Private.
~ I'd still love if we could team up and reach Warlord together though!

~ Sabrina MistCloud- Level 47 And

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
This is just some advice, but i'm not a Knight, I'm a Sergeant. First, go with a spell that really works for you. For me its quite a few, but I won't tell, in fear that you'll steal my combo . Anyway, then use the strengths of your school: Storm's strength, Ice's resist, etc. But before you do any of that, decide what matches you will do, like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4. Since you are a storm, I would recommend avoiding 1v1. The Storms that have success in 1v1 are DEADLY, but it doesn't work out most of the time. I would recommend a 2v2 or 3v3, and probably, but not as much, a 4v4. Myth is a great school for PvP, but nowadays they get ganged on first (or at least they do that to me). I wish you luck and hope this advice helps! Let me just add that I recommend doing PvP with a friend. 1v1 can get lonely and sometimes you need some backup.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
TheAwesomeMyth on May 19, 2013 wrote:
This is just some advice, but i'm not a Knight, I'm a Sergeant. First, go with a spell that really works for you. For me its quite a few, but I won't tell, in fear that you'll steal my combo . Anyway, then use the strengths of your school: Storm's strength, Ice's resist, etc. But before you do any of that, decide what matches you will do, like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4. Since you are a storm, I would recommend avoiding 1v1. The Storms that have success in 1v1 are DEADLY, but it doesn't work out most of the time. I would recommend a 2v2 or 3v3, and probably, but not as much, a 4v4. Myth is a great school for PvP, but nowadays they get ganged on first (or at least they do that to me). I wish you luck and hope this advice helps! Let me just add that I recommend doing PvP with a friend. 1v1 can get lonely and sometimes you need some backup.
i'm life but they all ways kill the storm in my pvp team then myth but there to late all rdy rebirthed why they let the enemy team live if i was them i'd kill the life first then kill the rest

Explorer
May 18, 2010
wizard508million on May 21, 2013 wrote:
i'm life but they all ways kill the storm in my pvp team then myth but there to late all rdy rebirthed why they let the enemy team live if i was them i'd kill the life first then kill the rest
Of what I have seen, they will kill the strongest first because life wizards can't really make a "big hit". Life aren't really made for big hits so a life will desperately try to heal the team. The other team can keep the life from healing too much.