Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more worlds like wysteria

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
I think KI should have more worlds where you can win trophies. I am making a trophy display case in one of my schools and would like more. what do you think.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
purrfectgirl on May 11, 2013 wrote:
I think KI should have more worlds where you can win trophies. I am making a trophy display case in one of my schools and would like more. what do you think.
I think KI should make more side worlds period. Trophies are okay, I have no problem with winning one or more. :) I just want something different to do! :)

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I think if this is the case they should not be level locked. Like I started a new wizard, and going through Crab Alley, Wisteria, Griz and the main worlds, my wizard levelled up so fast. And while that is nice, the point is, most parts are low level and when new stuff comes out I like to do it on my maxed out wizard. And since they are so low levelled, my main doesn't gain any exp. So, while I would be extremely happy about new side worlds, I would rather gain exp for any lvls, than just low levels.