Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you cast a spell?(with something else)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I've seen Wizards casts spells by blowing into a flute.
Can the flute be bought?
Or does it come with a pet or somethings
Thanks i've really wanted to know where/how to get it!
add me
Amanda shadowglade
in ambrose

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
isabelleadnama on May 11, 2013 wrote:
Can the flute be bought?
add me
Amanda shadowglade
in ambrose
You know It didn't really interest me much .... but I believe It is in a bundle Just read the bundle Description and you'll find it....

( Granted that you already checked the bazaar ... And the crown shop.... )

Thanks For Reading....

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The flute came from the mega bundle, but I think it was retired

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
The flute is not the only option. It is an alternative for the staff and or wand. They also come in different instruments, bows and even swords such as sabers and broadswords. These come in higher levels such as levels 35+ or in a crowns only form from the crowns shop. Hope this helps!
-Itani

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Can the flute be bought?
add me
Amanda shadowglade
in ambrose
It's actually a wand. It's only available with crowns, in one of the packs.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I think what you're talking about is the 'wand' you get from the Sultan Palace bundle, which comes with a snake-in-the-basket and a charmer's flute for a wand.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Yup wands
Yes there's lots more like bow and arrows
where do you get that?

amandashadowglade

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Can the flute be bought?
add me
Amanda shadowglade
in ambrose
It comes with the Sultans Palace bundle..I wish I'd bought it its a cool wand.

Wolf Skullslinger

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I was probably last in the world to get that bundle. Sorry but you can't get it now.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 44

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
isabelleadnama on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Yup wands
where do you get that?

amandashadowglade
bows are available as boss drops or at the bazaar, but they are restricted to level 72+ unless you stitch them or get one from a hoard pack.

there are different types of weapons for different levels, though, so keep checking the bazaar as you level up.

-v.

promethean and

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
isabelleadnama on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Yup wands
where do you get that?

amandashadowglade
Like Vonawesome1 said boss drops, card packs, and 72+ wands which I think you get in Avalon. I recently got a membership and crowns and got a bow wand from the knights lore pack which is based on Avalon but there are different items in place of wands like lutes, clubs (both from Avalon) also earlier said blades and swords one thing is pets can cast spells like my helpful wild claw can cast a healing spell when I click it in my spell deck so basically you command your pet to cast the spell.

Hope this helped, Tarlac Owldreamer Level 29 Adept Fire wizard

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
RavenLady777 on May 11, 2013 wrote:
It's actually a wand. It's only available with crowns, in one of the packs.
what pack? i think she don't want to get a endless amount of packs just to find what she needs

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wizard508million on May 23, 2013 wrote:
what pack? i think she don't want to get a endless amount of packs just to find what she needs
Ravenlady is partly correct~ that flute specifically was only available with the Sultan's Palace bundle (whatever the actual name is) that was recently discontinued.

The only way to get a bow (if you are below level 72) is to:

1) stitch it with something appropriate to your level. Meaning that it will look like a bow, but have the stats of the weapon for whatever level you are~ this costs crowns, so stitch wisely.

2) there is a chance that you can get one from the Knight's Lore/Avalon-themed pack; there are 9 different tiers (level 10+, 20+, etc., all the way up to 90) and the stats will adjust to the level of the wizard who opened the pack. Again, this costs crowns, and the items you get are completely random, so you aren't guaranteed to get one of any specific item. Choose wisely and don't spend any more than you are comfortable losing.

-v.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
Dr Von on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Ravenlady is partly correct~ that flute specifically was only available with the Sultan's Palace bundle (whatever the actual name is) that was recently discontinued.

The only way to get a bow (if you are below level 72) is to:

1) stitch it with something appropriate to your level. Meaning that it will look like a bow, but have the stats of the weapon for whatever level you are~ this costs crowns, so stitch wisely.

2) there is a chance that you can get one from the Knight's Lore/Avalon-themed pack; there are 9 different tiers (level 10+, 20+, etc., all the way up to 90) and the stats will adjust to the level of the wizard who opened the pack. Again, this costs crowns, and the items you get are completely random, so you aren't guaranteed to get one of any specific item. Choose wisely and don't spend any more than you are comfortable losing.

-v.
thx for telling the pack

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I have 12 flutes I got 4 from Aztec for 20'000 gold and others from packs By the way
Shamans lore pack gave me to more flutes so I vote for that pack

Level 90 wizard

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wizard508million on May 30, 2013 wrote:
thx for telling the pack
you're very welcome~ good luck!

-v.