Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potent Traps impossible to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
It is getting very annoying to keep fighting all the bosses in AZ for a potent tc card. I have been farming these bosses all weekend long. I can not get a boss to drop this for me. W101 you need to increase the drop for this card, or make it so we can craft it. This is the only thing holding me up in finishing the crafting quest. All I can say is you should be ashamed of yourselves for making this so hard. You can not trade or sell it if you have one on another wizard of yours. How unfair can this be?

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
Grace SpiritWhispe... on May 6, 2013 wrote:
It is getting very annoying to keep fighting all the bosses in AZ for a potent tc card. I have been farming these bosses all weekend long. I can not get a boss to drop this for me. W101 you need to increase the drop for this card, or make it so we can craft it. This is the only thing holding me up in finishing the crafting quest. All I can say is you should be ashamed of yourselves for making this so hard. You can not trade or sell it if you have one on another wizard of yours. How unfair can this be?
Cipactli is one good source and the Lost Pages Boss at Twin Giants.

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
Nezahual Savage Paw in Twin Giants is a Storm Boss that I farmed for Potent Trap tc. It might take a few tries to get it but you also get drops in the process.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
biological cronicl... on May 7, 2013 wrote:
Nezahual Savage Paw in Twin Giants is a Storm Boss that I farmed for Potent Trap tc. It might take a few tries to get it but you also get drops in the process.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer
I have tried these bosses you suggested and have killed them many times before i even posted here. I still can not get them to drop. After killing these bosses 4 or 5 or even more times it gets boring and frustrating. What part of trying to get this tc to drop does wizard 101 makers not understand? You can check my history to see that I have killed these guys many times, why do you think i brought crowns for henchmen to help me solo. Being storm and the way these guys hit you with multi pips to start with and critical hits.........hard to not get frustrated with this game. Your offer to "keep" "trying" is not worth anything if it doesn't give you the drop of the card i need to finish the crafting crest. UGH

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Monsoon Jo on May 6, 2013 wrote:
Cipactli is one good source and the Lost Pages Boss at Twin Giants.
Have killed him also many times...........NO DROP

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
You should try to do the double boss in the "Clearing" in Cloudburst Forest, I got mine there.

Justin Goldrider, Level 89
Jeremy Jade, Level 38
Stephanie Spiritrider, Level 18

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Grace SpiritWhispe... on May 6, 2013 wrote:
why complain If they made it easy then the hole spiral would be filled with god like char .... now what kinda fun is that....

Thanks For Reading....