Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name your deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
When most people get into their higher levels, they tend to have more than one deck. Each deck is setup for something different, like street monsters, bosses, PvP, and so on. Well, instead of having to click on every deck you have to find which one you need, I think there should be an option to name your deck, so you could name it whatever you want. It'd just make everything a lot more organized and easier to find.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Seconded...it would be so much easier than having to scrutinize each deck, or have the wrong one loaded when you get pulled into a street fight.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SerberHerber on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
When most people get into their higher levels, they tend to have more than one deck. Each deck is setup for something different, like street monsters, bosses, PvP, and so on. Well, instead of having to click on every deck you have to find which one you need, I think there should be an option to name your deck, so you could name it whatever you want. It'd just make everything a lot more organized and easier to find.
Yes, it's been suggested many, many, many times. Nothing has been done.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Totally agree. Or add some way to differentiate between same types of decks, a colored dot or something.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
There was even a feedback Friday about it, but nothing yet....I'm still waiting

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
That actually sounds very helpful. Hope it gets added.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80