Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WildRoot too hard.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
At level 22, I can't beat Wild Roots (Rank 5 Boss) And Grendle Urchin (Rank 3). I even bought gear. I know it's a tough mission, But I didn't expect it to be like this. Please help!

Sincerely
Kane SkullStaff, Level 22 wizard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kane Skullstaff on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
At level 22, I can't beat Wild Roots (Rank 5 Boss) And Grendle Urchin (Rank 3). I even bought gear. I know it's a tough mission, But I didn't expect it to be like this. Please help!

Sincerely
Go level up and come back to Grizzleheim around level 30 or so. The whole thing is optional; you will be plenty strong enough and have more experience by then.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
get friends if you dont want to wait but first go in then make them port more people but only two monsters
makes it easier for you hoped this helped

jack skullbreeze master of see you in the spiral

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
get friends if you dont want to wait but first go in then make them port more people but only two monsters
makes it easier for you hoped this helped

jack skullbreeze master of see you in the spiral
what i meant is there will be only two monsters, boss and minion sorry if this confused u.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Kane Skullstaff on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:

Sincerely
I had trouble too. See if any
Friends can help.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
I did this around lvl 39, so I had no trouble. Try leveling up and coming back later.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
1. What school are you?
2. How much life resist do you have?