Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i am a level 26 ice wizard whats the bets pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
i don't want to waste my time plse help a wizard out

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
There is no "bets" pet. Perhaps if you described your goals and left gambling out of it, you might get a useful answer?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
deonarinek on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
There is no best pet. There are too many to list here. Choose the pet you like and whose talents will help you.
The list of all pets are here. Try starting with Ice pets first:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I'm thinking the 'Pet Egg' but you can only get that in Easter, unless you already have it.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
MythicPlayer on May 4, 2013 wrote:
I'm thinking the 'Pet Egg' but you can only get that in Easter, unless you already have it.
Or know someone who has one and wants to hatch with you.

Ice is fine with just about any pet, but one that gives extra damage boost or pip o' plenty is worth the effort, since you'll often wish you could get in earlier, bigger hits.

This could be in the form of a pet card or a may cast: Egg and Starfish both have global damage spells that add to any blizzards you are already using.

Defender
May 03, 2009
deonarinek on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
I'd say the Brave Hound at teen. It may cast spritely and that is pretty useful. If you have the mega or super bundle you could train the giraffe or the snake in a basket to teen depending on which bundle you have, I'm not sure but I believe the night hawk does this too (I haven't trained mine but both my giraffe and snake in a basket may cast sprite.) Hope this helped :)

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer
Amber Rose
Apprentice Sorcerer
"Why? The world may never know."

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
I think you should get the pet egg which you get from Eggbert in the shopping district or you can hatch a normal dragon and an ice colossus if you can find someone with one! Hope this helps a little bit!!!

Carlos SilverHeart, level 40 wizard