Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems with Detonate Spell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Hey, I am level 74 currently and I believe you have to be level 72 to get Detonate. I got the quest from Falmea, went to her, and she had nothing for me. I asked my friend about it and he took my to Friar Nolan, and he had nothing for me. He then said I had to beat Zafaria to get it, and I did. I am now in Avalon and I am still yet to get the Quest for Detonate. I really want Backdraft, but to get it I need Detonate, which Friar still doesn't have the quest for. If there is another thing I need to do, let me know.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Super Kami Guru on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
Hey, I am level 74 currently and I believe you have to be level 72 to get Detonate. I got the quest from Falmea, went to her, and she had nothing for me. I asked my friend about it and he took my to Friar Nolan, and he had nothing for me. He then said I had to beat Zafaria to get it, and I did. I am now in Avalon and I am still yet to get the Quest for Detonate. I really want Backdraft, but to get it I need Detonate, which Friar still doesn't have the quest for. If there is another thing I need to do, let me know.
There are prequests required. Please see the link below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:No_Pain,_No_Agravaine