Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

meowiarty help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
please help, i cant find meowiarty! i have finished all of the quests except for the one where you actually have to find the hideout. there is no quest pointer and i have been looking for days! please help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gavinke1223 on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
please help, i cant find meowiarty! i have finished all of the quests except for the one where you actually have to find the hideout. there is no quest pointer and i have been looking for days! please help!
I really don't understand why this confuses everyone. Do the main storyline quests, including Katz' Lab, which will lead to where you need to go next.
Follow the main storyline quests here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
gavinke1223 on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
If you are working on the quest called "Stop That Cat", and you are at the part that says "go to hideout", I am working on that same quest now.

My quest helper arrow is working and it did take me directly to the Hideout.

Maybe you accidentally turned your quest helper arrow helper off.

Try to press "ctrl" plus "T", and see if you quest helper arrow comes back on.

If it does not, then press "m" to see the map for Newgate Prison. On the map, the hideout is where you can see Gibson O'Leary on this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Newgate_Prison

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
You will find Meowiarty at the top of the Big Ben dungeon. After you complete this dungeon, You will advance to MooShu.