Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life school should be stronger earlier

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
I myself have a life character in dragonspyre. It is very hard for him to defeat even a mob on the streets of worlds, let alone a boss. For a life person, when lvl 1 to 57, it is very hard for them to defeat mobs and bosses. I think that KI should at least give life characters an ability to defeat mobs and bosses on their own without help. It will increase the amount of life characters, the amount of people's help, and it will increase the happiness of life characters level 1 to 57 because they can do something on their own. The reason why I say this is because once a life person gets Forest Lord (level 58), Gnomes (level 68), and Spinysaur (level 88) they can be powerful. But for people 1 to 57 they need help. So KI I am kindly asking you that you would please grant life characters a little more power so they can be strong like the rest of the schools.
thank you.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
crocokid on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I myself have a life character in dragonspyre. It is very hard for him to defeat even a mob on the streets of worlds, let alone a boss. For a life person, when lvl 1 to 57, it is very hard for them to defeat mobs and bosses. I think that KI should at least give life characters an ability to defeat mobs and bosses on their own without help. It will increase the amount of life characters, the amount of people's help, and it will increase the happiness of life characters level 1 to 57 because they can do something on their own. The reason why I say this is because once a life person gets Forest Lord (level 58), Gnomes (level 68), and Spinysaur (level 88) they can be powerful. But for people 1 to 57 they need help. So KI I am kindly asking you that you would please grant life characters a little more power so they can be strong like the rest of the schools.
thank you.
Agreed. But how about getting some forest lord treasure cards at the bazaar?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
thank you.
x sigh x I'll say this even though i am a Life wizard

Each school has its own unique style like Ice has the most health fire is for adding up damage overtime death is for doing damage and healing at the same time storm is for being powerful and Life is for healing other players also balance is for defense.

Like I said before Life school is for healing other players BUT! Even though Life isn't as strong as other players so as long you at least have death as your secondary school you should be fine.

So far I am doing fine but i am still lazy in the commons Two more levels in till i am level 40! YAY!

Taylor Swift
Level 38 Magus Therguist
A+ Student

TIP: Try to get your other school like Ice with fire Life with death etc

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Agreed! Life school is not just to be used for healing! It should be more powerful... This is a really good idea. Life school should be stronger. Hope this idea gets adopted.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
This is the same problem with death but lvls 1-47.During mb and ms and a bit of ds i kept using crow tc to win.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
i didn't find it that hard but it was still hard for when everyone is busy and you have no friends on the same quest willing to help

TIP get some friends on the same quest then we over powered i think fire,ice,storm are the best second school for life sorry myth and death and the mix one.

dustin battle wrath level 63 fight on

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Well i hate to say this but it's to late. It's not impossible on my life wizard I soloed so much things! I soloed like 80% of zafaria, I got help a few times and sometimes the realms were crowded. As a life wizard i actually soloed allot. You just need the right moves

Autumn- Level 5 ice wizard, Pvp rank: Knight

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
Wolf ironside on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
Well i hate to say this but it's to late. It's not impossible on my life wizard I soloed so much things! I soloed like 80% of zafaria, I got help a few times and sometimes the realms were crowded. As a life wizard i actually soloed allot. You just need the right moves

Autumn- Level 5 ice wizard, Pvp rank: Knight
i hope you know in the next update you'll be no longer a knight everyone going back to the starter level for pvp

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
MoBs are not hard at all on a life character. The BOSSES might be a little hard, but have you seen all of the lifes finish Wizard City - Azteca? Find a strategy and use it.

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
thank you.
Each of the schools have difference specializations, and life's is not damage. On my life character I don't think I've ever died through my heals and higher end health. If damage power is that important to you then you really shouldn't be a life wizard, life is best used when your questing with friends or soloing super health bosses. The only thing kingsisle could do that I think could be a decent way to keep life from having to use centaurs on each enemy is if they made a craftable hit all life spell for 5 pips or so, and make it available in whatever their next pack is. Having increased life power would make life happy and every other school quit because pvp would be dominated.

Mason Shadowwraith Promethean

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Agree that both life and death should have access to some kind of shield breaker, damage boost, or AOE spell before rank 7.

Then again it could be your play style. My life is in Ravenscar right now, and it's tedious but not impossible.

You should NOT have to spend 1000's of gold on tc forest lords and crows just to do regular street fights.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
i solo fine. and i am level 55 [yay] and i find it fun to do mob fights, and bosses to.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Life should be at least a tad stronger . I too struggle a bit even with good gear. Forest lord is a long way to go ...... We need something.... Besides a bunch of heals.... Just something to get us through until forest lord.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I have to say you're wrong here. My Life soloed everything he did. I soloed all of the final dungeons of worlds (except Malistaire on up). Life is great to quest with, the only problem I experienced is how long battles took (until forest lord). It wasn't hard because I had patience (and a strategy for mobs and bosses).

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
So you guys want to make Life stronger then it is? . Why? Its has some of the most health! some really good heals!. And you want to make it really strong? This would unbalance the game!

Kane Skullstaff, Your local pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
KrisKris333 on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
Agreed! Life school is not just to be used for healing! It should be more powerful... This is a really good idea. Life school should be stronger. Hope this idea gets adopted.
ok so I no its a whole different month from when the message I'm replying was first wrote but I agree I'm a level 51
Life wizard and I constantly need help from other friends on almost all my missions and then when I can't find
help I got to wait for someone to finally agree to help me cause I just die without any help so please please please give the life wizards stronger spells it would help lots

sincerely,
Jasmine icebreaker