Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 87 balance spell hold that tiger

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
In the hold that tiger quest do you need to win or just keep going till one is dropped when you enter.
The 3 on 1 is hard to win. Can friends help on this quest.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
Ok dude all quests to get spells are SOLO I would know this. Because I finished wizard101
But I don't know about keep on going because I am a level 90 death. P.S if you want to friend meet me by
Xibalba my name is Stephen whisper and I have gear that is from mooshu

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
tylerson693 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
In the hold that tiger quest do you need to win or just keep going till one is dropped when you enter.
i hated this quest with a passion, and died 29 times trying to complete it.

friends cannot help you. so pack stun blocks, shatter, and lots of healing.
after that, hope for the best.

(my necromancer just got his level 88 spell, and his quest was 10x easier than the balance one)

-von/'shadowsong/val
90 bal/88 death

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Yes, a glitch can allow up to two friends help you with solo quests. The glitch requires 1. A 2 or 3 person mount owned by you or someone else doing the same quest. 2. Marked Location inside the chamber where you fight the boss (I do not know if it is a chamber, my balance isn't very close to getting sabertooth) 3. IF you lose your marked location when you exit, you will have to teleport to your partner for the quest 4. Bring your partner(s) on your 2-3 person mount and teleport back to the marked location and both/all of you will be there.Hope that helped .

Adam Wintersinger Level 90 Thaumaturge Lord of the Falling Sky

Wolf Strongbright Level 80 Theurgist Armiger

Luke Dragonblood Level 40 Sorcerer Hero of Marleybone

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
My balance got it on her second try. I don't remember much of the battle, but what I do remember is switching her gear beforehand to maximize balance resist, and relying heavily on colossaled SB for attacks.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Grab your waterworks/crafted gear and add some heal boost (The rings from clestia + 20 inc and out) Use your heal boost to stay on your A game. Take out one of the minions asap, then the other and focus the boss.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I am balance and just got that spell. It is very easy to win, unless you plan on spamming scarab or something. You never have friends help you on spell quests, you are lucking it is not 4 on 1 okay? Are you even on this quest? For those people that say I did this 673 times and couldn't get it, well if you can't defeat the enemy you are not ready to summon the spell.

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
magicman277u on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
Ok dude all quests to get spells are SOLO I would know this. Because I finished wizard101
But I don't know about keep on going because I am a level 90 death. P.S if you want to friend meet me by
Xibalba my name is Stephen whisper and I have gear that is from mooshu
Only the level 38 and 48 spell quest can be done with other peoples help.

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
my balance (obviously) got sabertooth and it is my favorite spell anyways I did it on my first try I just used henchmen and spammed mana burn on the minions If you don't have crowns use mana burn or ra to take care of the minions then use chimera for the boss

Keelan sunvault promethean " go fluffy! "