Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

last dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
i am furious, i was on third boss in last dungeon with two other friends and i fled becuase i died and noone could heal me. and i walked back in and it started me over. why?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Every time you do a dungeon you will save in progroess every time you will defeat that boss/minion you could of teleport to your friends so you wouldn't have to do it all over again

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You can't teleport to friends that are already in the dungeon if you die and flee. However, you can mark your spot in the dungeon before you start, so it's easier to get back in with your friends.

Just like Waterworks, if you die and flee, you have a limited time in which to get back in through the sigil, and you can still meet your friends inside. Make sure you know which realm you're in, because if you flee, it's possible you end up in a different realm and/or area (especially a crowded one).

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
The thing wirh marking doesnt always work. I tried it in nemean rock once when I had the quest, and it wouldnt let me port to it.

As far as AFTER xibalba, as far as I see it there are 3 possibilities,

1. Umbra
2. Mirage
3.polaris