Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
I don't have anymore Marleybone quests except for Reading Into the Past and Stray Cat Strut. I had just beat Katzenstein. What do I do now? I want to get to MooShu but I dont have a story quest in Marleybone. SHould I do the side quests?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
So you just defeated Katzenstein. Did you build the clockwork with the frog guy behind Katzenstein? You must do this to complete the dungeon fully. If you already did this, speak to watson in scotland yard roof. Good luck Here is the clockwork quest if you havent done it already. If you didnt do it and just left, you will have to start the dungeon all over.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:If_You_Build_It...

Here is the second part to the quest.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:It's_Alive!

after that you must speak to watson.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Adam Lotusvault on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
I don't have anymore Marleybone quests except for Reading Into the Past and Stray Cat Strut. I had just beat Katzenstein. What do I do now? I want to get to MooShu but I dont have a story quest in Marleybone. SHould I do the side quests?
Marleybone can be confusing. In case you get lost again, this link shows all of the quests in Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree