Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collassal Enchantment

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
I have a question, I want the collassal spell from Drum Jungle here but do I need gargantuan
and all the other sun spells to get this quest? What is the quest called?
Thx for helping!
Valkoor GoldSong level 64 myth wizard

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
CrazyZombie11440 on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
I have a question, I want the collassal spell from Drum Jungle here but do I need gargantuan
Thx for helping!
I cannot remember the name of the quest but the guy at the dock in drum jungle gives it. Just stick to his quests until it unlocks the pillar to get the spells. I think you have to have the other quests leading to it done but i cant remember.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
CrazyZombie11440 on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
Thx for helping!
You must lead up to this spell - total you will need 5 training points. You do not have to take the accuracy spells to get get the fists ones. They start in the Base Camp in Celestia and you can get the first one at level 50 and then enter the Floating Land it's just up the hill from where you enter by the teleporter.

As you quest in Drum Jungle Koko will give you the quest to repair the obelisk that holds the spell. Once you have repaired it you will be able to get Colossus.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Northlite on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
You must lead up to this spell - total you will need 5 training points. You do not have to take the accuracy spells to get get the fists ones. They start in the Base Camp in Celestia and you can get the first one at level 50 and then enter the Floating Land it's just up the hill from where you enter by the teleporter.

As you quest in Drum Jungle Koko will give you the quest to repair the obelisk that holds the spell. Once you have repaired it you will be able to get Colossus.
Ok, thanks for the in tell

I have started training the sun school and now have strong, and giant.

Thank you for giving me this information as it was not very clear.
Valkoor GoldSong - level 68 myth