Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Suggestions for Pet Hybrids

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Ok guys, as the title says, I have some Suggestions for Hybrid Pets.

1. Inferno Hound Change- I LOVE How it looks like the Heckhound, but with awesome detailed feet and cool markings on his head and back. But there is something that bugs me. It only has 1 head! There are other cool Orthrus Hybrids like the Jade and Tempest hounds. There is another I can't think of, but they all have cool markings and styles, I really love the Jade hound because of the Scarab Shell on its back. I think the inferno Hound should have 2 heads, don't get me wrong, I love the Inferno Hound. I just think it should have 2 heads because all the others have cool markings and colors as well. If the Inferno Hound had 2 heads, I would go crazy for that thing!

2. Hybrid Spells- I think if you create a hybrid pet, it should come with a Hybrid Spell. For Example, the Archfiend. Which is a mix between Helephant and Wraith, come with an Archfiend spell. It would do the same thing as Wraith, except it's a Fire Spell, and the Graveyard looks more Fire themed and an Archfiend rises out of the ground, deals 575 fire damage, and gives half back as health. If you get a Jade Hound pet, there could be a hole in the Desert or something (I believe it's mixed between Orthrus and Hydra) And the Jade Hound crawl out of the hole.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Blaze FireRider
Level 68 Legendary Pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Super Kami Guru on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
Ok guys, as the title says, I have some Suggestions for Hybrid Pets.

1. Inferno Hound Change- I LOVE How it looks like the Heckhound, but with awesome detailed feet and cool markings on his head and back. But there is something that bugs me. It only has 1 head! There are other cool Orthrus Hybrids like the Jade and Tempest hounds. There is another I can't think of, but they all have cool markings and styles, I really love the Jade hound because of the Scarab Shell on its back. I think the inferno Hound should have 2 heads, don't get me wrong, I love the Inferno Hound. I just think it should have 2 heads because all the others have cool markings and colors as well. If the Inferno Hound had 2 heads, I would go crazy for that thing!

2. Hybrid Spells- I think if you create a hybrid pet, it should come with a Hybrid Spell. For Example, the Archfiend. Which is a mix between Helephant and Wraith, come with an Archfiend spell. It would do the same thing as Wraith, except it's a Fire Spell, and the Graveyard looks more Fire themed and an Archfiend rises out of the ground, deals 575 fire damage, and gives half back as health. If you get a Jade Hound pet, there could be a hole in the Desert or something (I believe it's mixed between Orthrus and Hydra) And the Jade Hound crawl out of the hole.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Blaze FireRider
Level 68 Legendary Pyromancer
I really like the #2 suggestion and agree 100%.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Correction: Jade Hound is Orthrus and Satyr. I guess maybe the background could be like the leaves on the ground, like with the Centaur and Forest Lord Spells. Then the Jade Hound Climbs out of the hole, and carries on with his attack.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
These are pretty good ideas except for the fact that some hybrid pets DO give cards like the ghost dragon and fire beetle.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
I really like the #2 suggestion and agree 100%.
Wouldn't it just be awesome to cast an Archfiend or Tempest Hound? I know I would be after every hybrid I could get my hands on.