Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is my card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Hi i just got my colossus card so i put it in my spell deck,double checked and then battled kyuto from mooshu.
but it wouldnt come. can i have help please?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
jonothan rosesinge... on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
Hi i just got my colossus card so i put it in my spell deck,double checked and then battled kyuto from mooshu.
the order in which you draw your cards is random; if you are playing with a full deck, your chances of getting the card you need when you need it is slim to none.

so don't play with a full deck~ it ensures that you'll get the cards you need when you need them.

-von
L90 balance

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
As von mentioned above the smaller your deck the faster you get your combos or cards needed. But also make sure the deck its in is equiped, As lame as it sounds ive done this myself when building a deck then forget to change over to that deck.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
It won't come when you expect it to come. It's random. But if you want to rise the chances of it coming, put more colossus spells in the deck.

~Turtles