Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Side Quests Should I Do?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
I don't know why, but I always have troubles on which side quests to do. I don't want to be over leveled where nothing is a challenge, but I don't want to be under leveled when I need a friends help all the time. If someone has any suggestions on my problem, or if you could tell me your strategy, that would be wonderful, thanks! P.S: I'm sure this has been mentioned before, so sorry if I'm kind of copying.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
CPS Cole on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
I don't know why, but I always have troubles on which side quests to do. I don't want to be over leveled where nothing is a challenge, but I don't want to be under leveled when I need a friends help all the time. If someone has any suggestions on my problem, or if you could tell me your strategy, that would be wonderful, thanks! P.S: I'm sure this has been mentioned before, so sorry if I'm kind of copying.
I tend to do all quests and sides though DragonSprye. Then I get selective in Wintertusk/Celestia. I no longer take the BriskBreeze Tower, Marleybone Warehouse, Water Works or Helephant Tower because most of the friends I have to help me would not be able to for these instances and I have waited weeks for help when I did take them.

I prefer to be slightly over level 50 when I enter the second arc and game play changes there and a little more gear help is needed.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
As above. I do them all I complete the world and I move on. I am generally around 52 or 53 level at the end DS.

Sabrina Raventhief

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
CPS Cole on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
I highly suggest doing these side places ( don't do the side quests in them, just the main quest in them ) Colossus boulevard, Crab Alley, Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and Wintertusk! :)

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
When I asked one of my friends about this he said,"Do the side quests in KT, MS, DS, WYS, and then get selective in CL. Does anyone now if that seems decent?