Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun School Trainer in Drum Jungle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2011
It wont let me buy a card like colossal or extraordinary cards. Even though i have a training point and has surpassed level 64 and has done the quest for the Sun School in Drum Jungle. I my character is Kimberly FireDreamer level 75 transcendent pyromancer she has a training point . I want to buy colossal spell.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Kimberly12FireD on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
It wont let me buy a card like colossal or extraordinary cards. Even though i have a training point and has surpassed level 64 and has done the quest for the Sun School in Drum Jungle. I my character is Kimberly FireDreamer level 75 transcendent pyromancer she has a training point . I want to buy colossal spell.
Hi there!

In order to be allowed to get that spells you must first learn all sun school spells ones are is Celestia Base Camp i recommend that you learn only hands ( tough etc.) and ones are is Floating Land
you will find school trainer there after you learn all of those you will be able to get colossal only.
Sorry to say to you but you will need to buy your training points back if you want that spell.

Advice: Train only that you use most not those spells you discard anyway i done that now i got lot of training points.

You can check here: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Sun_Spells

Michael BlueBright Myth Conjurer Promethean lvl 90
Wish you happy learning

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
You have to train the other sun spells that boost damage to get colossal. Go to the sun school trainers in Celestia Base Camp and The Floating Land.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
If I am not mistaken, you have to buy the previous spells before getting Collossal. Is Collossal greyed out or is it available. If it is greyed out then you have to buy the previous spells in the list before getting Collossal. Hope this helps. ladyhawke1001

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Training Sun or any other schools is the same as always; you have to train the previous ones first. you don't buy anything. Go to the bazzar and buy treasure cards, or go back and train everything prior to it:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sun_School_Spells

Survivor
Nov 27, 2012
i am glad that i am not alone with this issue. i think it is unfair, unreasonable and unneccessary to do this to a player. we did everything right and you surprise us with this. it is simply a money grab to get us to pay to get trainng points back. aren't you making enough already?