Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

white owl tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
this dungeon is so not fair. when I defeated the boss on the first floor and climb up, there was four opponent's that I had to face. I died four times going at it. help

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
The first time I did Owl Tower I died. No one would help me so I did it solo and I WON! You have to do the potions correctly to avoid that fight. Don't blame the tower for the enemies and your death. Look for a walkthrough for the potion on the internet. Bring potions to help if you need health.

Defender
May 29, 2009
That was really easy, I did it with a storm, unfortunately with no idea what the potion story was, and beat it pretty easily. Plus, it was totally worth it, go Cassie the Ponycorn!

Anthony Ashcatcher lv75

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I messed up the potions and didn't read the book first, so I got the extra boss and minions. It was awful. I was so mad at myself for being an impulsive dunce I almost fled and quit. But I wanted me some mass prisms so bad.

This is your punishment for not thinking things through and impulsively grabbing everything you can click on.

Lesson: If there's a book in the room, always read the book first. You should know this by now, remember Krokenkahmen and Waterworks and all the other instances with books providing instructions for how to solve the room puzzle?

YEAH.

You wouldn't think of rushing in and pulling all the levers in the eel room in Waterworks. Or maybe you did exactly that - ONCE.

Soloing this at 4:30 am because I desperately wanted those mass prisms and had already soloed much of The Wild already, and then messing this up - Behavioral Reinforcement.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
When I first did owl tower I died and on my second try I brought a friend and he had to go away from keyboard for a while. So I thought I could handle the second battle I was dying so I fled and had to start over again. :(

Ryan Earth Blossom level 75 life

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
stormzilla05 on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
this dungeon is so not fair. when I defeated the boss on the first floor and climb up, there was four opponent's that I had to face. I died four times going at it. help
My friend showed me a (kinda) cheat. The only boss that's necessary is the first one. (to get the vine) So, go defeat the first one, and go up the vine. This is the important part. Mark Your Spot. Then put the combination in and the boss will appear. (I put it in wrong.) If you do like me it doesn't matter. If you put it in right then there won't be a boss. Flee and teleport back to the spot if you put it in wrong. You will be able to walk around the boss and go through the door. when you get to final boss, mark spot again. Try and walk around the boss, (hard to do first time) You will probably get pulled in. (That's what the mark is for) If you get pulled in, flee again. TP back to spot. You will have to go around carefully, but to be safe mark it again. You will be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan GhostCoin - Level 75 Theurgist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shoot For the Moon. Even if you Miss, You'll LandAmong the Stars!"- Les Brown

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
stormzilla05 on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
it is best to do that dungeon when you have a minimum of 3 players. like the waterworks or tower of the helephant. and after you fight those 4 opponets you still have 1 or 2 bosses to go, you'll get it eventually.
Justin firetheif level 78