Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do i find fossils?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
i've been looking every where for the best place to find fossils but all i have found is a transmute spell that needs 15 stone blocks to just transmuste 1 fossil and i need 20. all my friends tell me to go to the bazzar and buy some there but when i look theres barly or none fosslis, can someone plz give me some ideas on where i can find some fossils.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lauren ashdreamer on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
i've been looking every where for the best place to find fossils but all i have found is a transmute spell that needs 15 stone blocks to just transmuste 1 fossil and i need 20. all my friends tell me to go to the bazzar and buy some there but when i look theres barly or none fosslis, can someone plz give me some ideas on where i can find some fossils.
You don't find them... they are a special drop from gathering stone blocks. Run around gathering stone blocks and sometimes you receive a fossil.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Constant refresh bazaar.
If you want to farm, farm Stone town for Stone blocks. I wonder why Stone town has stone blocks. Hmm...

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Fossils can be found in the Bazaar, but they are few and far between, and can be expensive. Stone blocks come up more frequently in the Bazaar and are easier to get. It wouldn't take long to accumulate the amount of blocks you need to transmute to fossil.

Otherwise, just run around and pick up every reagent you see!

Explorer
May 14, 2009
There are a few really great places in Dragonspyre to farm for them. Best of luck.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
If you farm for Stone Blocks, you will, on occasion, be rewarded with a Fossil (a rare reagent) as well. So just keep looking for those Stone Blocks.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
You should go to Dragonspyre in the Athenium. They have two ores and stone blocks you can pick up.