Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon;Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
In Sunken City when you're walking on the sidewalks to avoid the mobs , you still get pulled in.
Me and my friends were on the far right side of the sidewalks ( practically sticking to the walls ) while walking and one of would get dragged in, we all have good internet connections and had no lagg.
Can somebody fix this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SalarMeli on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
In Sunken City when you're walking on the sidewalks to avoid the mobs , you still get pulled in.
Me and my friends were on the far right side of the sidewalks ( practically sticking to the walls ) while walking and one of would get dragged in, we all have good internet connections and had no lagg.
Can somebody fix this.
There is nothing to fix. This is part of the dungeon. Try walking on the left-hand side.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
It's supposed to be like that. Sometimes, such as in Kensington Park, the dead center is the sidewalk.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
RavenLady777 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
There is nothing to fix. This is part of the dungeon. Try walking on the left-hand side.
when i meant far right side on the sidewalk not the whole map.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
SalarMeli on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
Can somebody fix this.
That happened to me too.
-just saying