Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Lore Behind spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
OK, so far in w more story wizard101 almost all spells you can cast are of creatures somewhere in the Spiral.
My suggestion is to put more info about those creatures you can use as spells.
For example, who created the storm snake spell? What world is the storm snake from? How does the storm snake live in its natural habitat? You can do this for a lot of spells and you don't have to put it on the card you can just add it to the several libraries in the Spiral and you would gain more lore and facts about each Spell you gained and you would go to the library to read about it.
More examples...
Who created the leviathan spell? Where are Hydras naturally found in the Spiral?

You can also add any significant information the developers might want to add from the games storyline.

Like for example Fairys were formed when Bartelby(spelling) created the Spiral after the old world was shattered. (I don't know anything about Fairys in the spiral or most other spells so this is just a example and not true)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Yes, that would be pretty cool, but kingsisle is already working on allot of things and that is just a extra thing so

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Yeah, I know KI is busy, but this is the suggestion section and this is a suggestion so I think it would be a cool use for the library and add more depth the game.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I would to learn about the creatures!!! Your idea is the best i've read so far!!! Then the libraries will have more purpose than a small treasure card shop. lol. When KI isnt busy maybe they should consider creating this! I mean come on.. we gotta learn more about the creatures and how they were made/born and stuff like that! Maybe if KI has some free time they could read this over (i would love it if they read this) I know how hard working KI is so maybe this will have in the future. Like i said- BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
That would be awesome. I would want to know the creatures natural habitat

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
An information box should show up if you mouse over the card

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
More backgound story in general would make the game more fun.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
This is a good idea. I enjoy learning the lore of all the games I play, and learning about Storm Owls and Leviathans could be useful. Make this togglable, though, in case we don't feel like staring at text whenever we mouse over our spells.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
thats why i wanted to have it in libraries that way its not annoying to have a wall of text when you mouse over a spell