Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do I need to save my training points?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
I'm just about to start in Celestia and I want to train in the star or moon school.. Do you get quests that give you spells like your primary school or do you need to save up training points?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LesRoo. on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
I'm just about to start in Celestia and I want to train in the star or moon school.. Do you get quests that give you spells like your primary school or do you need to save up training points?
You do get some training points in Celestia from Ogden Peake. This link gives some details that might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Training_Points

Developer
Hello young Wizard,

You will continue to get quests that grant you school spells without costing training points. However, all Astral spells (Sun, Moon, and Star) require training points. Astral spells do not require unique quests, but you may need to undertake a quest in order to gain access to the trainer for those spells.

I recommend you keep your eyes peeled for spell trainers when you enter a new area, as well as talking to people who have may quests for you to undertake that will grant you access.

Good luck on your journey.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
LesRoo. on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
I suggest you give Sun spells a peak - they offer a spell that you apply to your school given spells that boost it by the amount on the card - you do not have to take the accuracy ones to follow it though 275 boost, Colossus in Zafaria's Drum Jungle. From the base camp they continue at a trainer on the Floating Land.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Consider very carefully what spell you choose to train.

You might want to consider this thread first:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/8ad6a4173cf70893013d0835092a4d7d

You might want to check out the treasure cards of those spells before you train them. It is expensive to retrain, so please use the Archivist version treasures. :)

Good luck!

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
Northlite on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
I suggest you give Sun spells a peak - they offer a spell that you apply to your school given spells that boost it by the amount on the card - you do not have to take the accuracy ones to follow it though 275 boost, Colossus in Zafaria's Drum Jungle. From the base camp they continue at a trainer on the Floating Land.
Thanks I checked out the sun school and got a boost spell it really helps.