Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

favorite wand for pvp and pve

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2012
what is your favorite wand for PVP and PVE

my favorite pvp wand is golden dragon fear for earth qwak (sorry bad spelling) you get from keep's lore pack My pve wand is flashing dragon spear for dragon poleymoorfin but that spell you can't use in pvp from wand you get that wand from phinx pack

put in comments your favorite wand is

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
wizard508million on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:

my favorite pvp wand is golden dragon fear for earth qwak (sorry bad spelling) you get from keep's lore pack My pve wand is flashing dragon spear for dragon poleymoorfin but that spell you can't use in pvp from wand you get that wand from phinx pack

Hungry Caiman's staff is my favourite one. It is balanced between Critical and Critical Block points.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I use same one for PvP and PvE lvl 90 hawkriders claymore 90 block and 50 critical

Wolf Nightcaller lvl 90 balance commander

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010

Sidthe staff (or however you spell it)

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
Sidthe staff (or however you spell it)
We spell it Sidhe Staff.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
We spell it Sidhe Staff.
Haha thanks popicool we needed that :P I like the Darkfire Longbow for pvp (knights lore) it gives 80 block 25 crit. And it gives mass infect that has saved me many times in pvp. If you don't have crowns I would recommend going to Dun Scaith and farming the boss in there. He drops a block wand called the wyrd-oak staff.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Wolf Skullslinger on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Haha thanks popicool we needed that :P I like the Darkfire Longbow for pvp (knights lore) it gives 80 block 25 crit. And it gives mass infect that has saved me many times in pvp. If you don't have crowns I would recommend going to Dun Scaith and farming the boss in there. He drops a block wand called the wyrd-oak staff.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade
Needed what, the correction?

This is what I do the best. :)

Defender
Dec 25, 2012

i have a new wand that is for pvp and pve it comes with pagoda bundle it's mainly the critical i don't find the cards to be use full

Explorer
May 14, 2009
Mine would be the "Teeth of the lords of night" however, I am not going to get it because it is a crown gear item and you need a lot of luck for it. The tier 9 one gives 150 global block and a little bit of a critical chance.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
It all depends what the situation is, if I'm using my life mastery amulet I'll use mandolin of evermore or viridian charged wand. If I'm using my myth mastery amulet I'd use the Sidhe Staff.