Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least People in Worlds?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
Hi, everyone. Today I have a topic that is pretty strange. I have just started noticing this when I completed world after world. I really noticed it in Marleybone and Mooshu, but is there less people in worlds as you level up? I needed to make a lot of friends to complete Marleybone because I couldn't just ask people in Regents Square because there was like 5 people overall there.

So the main question is: As you level up, are less and less people in higher level worlds?

Thanks,

Mellisa Smith, level 30 sorcerer

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
People don't hang out in the other worlds, everyone's out questing. Wait by dungeon and boss entrances and people will appear as they have the quests. Try porting into crowded realms if no one comes. WC and KT are crowded because people hang out in WC and KT is the next world, so the low level wizards love to show off that they beat WC (no offense, it's generally true…)

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
Keira Dreamleaf on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
People don't hang out in the other worlds, everyone's out questing. Wait by dungeon and boss entrances and people will appear as they have the quests. Try porting into crowded realms if no one comes. WC and KT are crowded because people hang out in WC and KT is the next world, so the low level wizards love to show off that they beat WC (no offense, it's generally true…)
Thanks!

Btw, tell me about it. I was just going to Krokotopia to learn Donate Power from my teacher, and everyone was like, Oh my gosh, I'm so cool because I beat Wizard City. XD.

Anyway, thanks for replying.

Mellisa Smith Level 33 Sorcerer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wizard City will always be the most crowded world, it's where new wizards start the game and if you do not have access to the rest of the game you are stuck there.

As you travel the Spiral you will find it does get more and more lonely even on crowded or full realms. The amount of people who progress past Krockatopia does thin out. Marleybone is very difficult to navagate and I think people loose patience with it.

New worlds are crowded for the first month or so but as the congestion clears you may find your self waiting for help - we have a family member that finally gave up Azetecia because of this - she was spending hours switching realms.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Last night 2:00am I was in Mooshu, Village of Sorrow, uncrowded realm, port option off. Batlling Oyotomi for a fancy samurai sword. I got in the rythm of defeating him over and over and over. Almost falling asleep suddenly a girl jumped in my battle circle and scared the bejeebers out of me!

I didn't get the sword .

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
I totally notice that. In the Commons I see hundreds of people but in Dragonspyre there's like, 10 people in my realm.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
I've noticed not many peeps in Mooshu the most... Heh

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
When I got to marleybone, I was like " Awesome! New world, new friends! "Boy was I wrong. I have made 2 friends and barley see people battling.

I also noticed the Tomb Of Storms was just like that. I was in the Athic Family Tomb and 1 other person was there, battling.

Molly
Level 32
Balance