Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let Us Name Our Decks!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Wouldn't it be great if you could name your decks in your backpack. I hate searching through my decks for the one I need... where is that PVP deck? I need my deck to convert my fire spells... Where is that "No Group Attack" deck? Why not let us put a name or tag on the decks in our backpack so we can organize and find them when we need to change up quick?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LaughingMao on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't it be great if you could name your decks in your backpack. I hate searching through my decks for the one I need... where is that PVP deck? I need my deck to convert my fire spells... Where is that "No Group Attack" deck? Why not let us put a name or tag on the decks in our backpack so we can organize and find them when we need to change up quick?
Yes. It's been suggested for years.
But there may be hope. One of our Feedback Fridays was about deck usage.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Trying not to sound bland/dull, but i just write down each deck i own, and which types of cards are in that specific deck. However, allowing us to name our own decks would be useful for people, i mean, we were allowed to rename our pets, right? Then again, a spell deck manual naming would not sound very good ( A Deck named "For PVP Only" does not sound very fun, does it?)

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
LaughingMao on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
I've asked the same thing forever its a great idea

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I would love to be able to name our decks. It would be so helpful. When I first got into creating different decks, I tried to use the same deck for different set-ups once and that was a huge mess. It good me forever to figure out which deck I wanted to use. Now I am force to use decks with names and the names really don't fit the type of deck it is. So I really do hope that KI will consider this suggestion.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Indeed!!! I have found myself wasting valuable fighting time searching my decks for just the right one for those two fellows in that (cave, room, area), who are (Fire, Ice, Life or whatever combination they are). And if I cannot find one, I need to reconfigure one I have and that messes up how the deck is balanced in the first place. I am a MTG player as well as what I do here and deck balance is a critical factor in building decks that function as you wish them. Some decks are just not built to do well against certain enemies. If you could be sure enough to be able to find just what you are looking for quickly you could maximize your preparation time for battle and spend more time flattening the baddies, which is a chunk of the reason why we're here; right?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This has been asked for a few times. Even if they had to make it like renaming pets where you have to select what they have on the spinner bars. But i hope if they would do this that they implement the names of each school on the bar to make it easier to label for certain opponents.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
I am disagreeing and agreeing. I wouldn't want to name my deck(s) because #1 I only have one deck I like having the most amount of cards I can get, you wizards, in my opinion shouldn't have more than one page of decks. Like I said I only own one deck, which allows me to hold the most amount of cards I can hold at that lvl, when I get higher lvl and buy a new one, I sell the last one. But I thinking tagging the decks would be a good idea.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
yeaa if we were able to name our decks i wouldn't have to rearrange cards every time i wanna pvp..