Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reminder about the labrinth

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Hello everyone. Running one of my newer toons through DS and wanted to remind anyone that has not done DS before make sure you get the rose quest and your pet quest before you do the labrinth storyline quest or you will have to redo the labrinth each time. I almost forgot again but thank god i remembered before i went in lol. So do all three at same time while your in there.
I forgot a few times before and that thing is so time consuming from running back and forth. So remember this or you will pull your hair out .

Take care and safe journeys.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone. Running one of my newer toons through DS and wanted to remind anyone that has not done DS before make sure you get the rose quest and your pet quest before you do the labrinth storyline quest or you will have to redo the labrinth each time. I almost forgot again but thank god i remembered before i went in lol. So do all three at same time while your in there.
I forgot a few times before and that thing is so time consuming from running back and forth. So remember this or you will pull your hair out .

Take care and safe journeys.
And don't forget you are going to end up in there later on when Ashley has you make the staff for the famous dragon ride.

Up side is you only have to get into see the Dean for the chest so you don't have to fight the entire dungeon again but a good part of it.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Yes, you are correct. when fire gets there 58 spell, and yes, after all that trouble with sothmekhet, you cant even see the efreet because when you hit x to summon, your talking to dmitri ironchains too, but cant turn or look at it! and then you have to do it for the real dragonspyre quest. and then for some pet quests. and then for two other reasons AND for the book and the stone rose. i already am in zafaria, but looking back i was hoping KI would lower the amount of times you have to go into this dungeon.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I wish KI would move the obsidian chest from the Labyrinth to some other boss, so you don't have to go through part of it again right after you just did it.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Northlite on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
And don't forget you are going to end up in there later on when Ashley has you make the staff for the famous dragon ride.

Up side is you only have to get into see the Dean for the chest so you don't have to fight the entire dungeon again but a good part of it.
Yep i did forget about that. When you get to the academy .

Explorer
May 14, 2009
Haha, I remember having to repeat that dungeon 3-4 times for other quests.