Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going to somebody else's house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
How do you go to somebody else's house? I don't mean your house or your friend's house. I mean a stranger's house. My friend told me she went to a random person's house. How do you do that? Thanks!

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Your friend has to teleport to another friend already there then you port to your friend.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dustin Iceshard on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
How do you go to somebody else's house? I don't mean your house or your friend's house. I mean a stranger's house. My friend told me she went to a random person's house. How do you do that? Thanks!
You port.
If the stranger has this feature enabled (I do not), you can port to their house if they are inside by "going to location." You first have to click on this stranger before they are inside.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
You cant go to a random house. You must port to a person on friends list.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
RavenLady777 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
You port.
If the stranger has this feature enabled (I do not), you can port to their house if they are inside by "going to location." You first have to click on this stranger before they are inside.
ravenlady is correct.

that said, it's possible that the owner of the house has the "limit home to friends" option enabled (i do). this feature is found in privacy settings and, when active, ensures that only friends can port to the house; meaning that friends of friends cannot port in.

my suggestion: since porting to random strangers' homes is highly frowned-upon, always ask before porting.

-von
90 balance, 85 death, 64 storm, the rest.