Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble getting efreet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
I have trouble defeating the boss in krokotopia and i need a few tips on how to defeat the boss because he is very diffiuclt

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Its been a while for this quest. Is he a fire boss, If so make sure to pack quench and prisms.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
MythWarlord12615 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
I have trouble defeating the boss in krokotopia and i need a few tips on how to defeat the boss because he is very diffiuclt
As a Promethean Pyromancer, I can perfectly understand your frustration. But maybe I can come in help..

First of all, lets talk about proper gear. Lets dress for succes!

Here is the Gear I used: (Note: This is level 58+ gear, if you are higher level than that, you can use the level 60+ gear, or even the best set of gear in the game, the Waterworks Gear!)

Hat: Headdress of Dragon Fire: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Headdress_of_Dragon_Fire, which is sold at the Bazaar.

Cape: The Volatile Vestment: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Volatile_Vestment, which is also sold at the Bazaar.

Boots: The Dragonstalkers: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Dragonstalkers, which is also sold at the Bazaar.

Athame: The Sun Kris would be the best: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Sun_Kris, which is also sold at the Bazaar.

Amulet: I would say that a Mastery would be best, especially the Life Mastery one. Bosses in Waterworks drop it, as well as the first serie of bosses in Tower of the Helephant. Or, you can buy it at the expansive price of 9950 Crowns.

Ring: Volatile Ring: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Volatile_Ring

For strategy, here it is:

1) Right before you step in the Chamber, mark your spot. Make sure you have at least 2 FILLED bottles.

2) Kill the minion first. It is just an extra unessasary foe that aims for one specific goal: killing you. Kill him before he kills you!

3) If you are defeated after you defeated the minion, dont waste your time looking for whisps, get back to the mark spot, drink the bottle, mark, then, once you enter the chamber, you will realize that the minion you killed is not there anymore. Make short of the boss. Ice doesnt hit too hard right.

Good luck, and if you just can't do it, lvl up and then come back. You have more health.