Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost main storyline quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I was questing in mangrove marsh, and when I came back the next day, I had lost my main storyline quest and the guy who was supposed to give it to me had nothing! please help

Haley Hex, 84 Death

Administrator
Continue the quest "Monkey Business" that you currently have in your quest journal.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
i lost my main quest in pitch black lake
please help
haley hex 90 death

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
I got over to Azteca 3 weeks ago and did the few quests, and then there was no more quests for me to do I opened up some of the areas but, it wouldn't let me in there I am on level 84 I need help too find yellow ? or !, I don't understand why this is happening again. and for some reason the game is saying that I didn't finish grizzlehiem but,I did can someone please help me so I can finish the game.

Administrator
In order for us to assist you, we need more information. You have several characters in Azteca, which one are you working on right now? What quests do you currently have in your Quest Journal?

The more clear and accurate information you can give up front, the more likely we can help you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 08, 2012
I too lost my quest in azteca. i dont understand how i went off course of the quest an lost it. so far im finding no help to get it back. and am livid. there are no exclamation points over anyones head. only 4 grey question marks for side quests. an on those side quests if for like the ufo, flowers an so on. can someone please tell me what to do. i am lost an i want to quest. im lvl 85 and am frustrated lookin like a fool runnin around.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
I have no more quest for Azteca, the last quest I had was to open zulton and I did that and I couldn't get in.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I lost my main quest too I don't know if hall of plumage is main or not but I didn't get a quest after that the there something I missed I am a lvl 84 and idk what I should do

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
SHELBY UNICORN BLO... on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
I lost my main quest too I don't know if hall of plumage is main or not but I didn't get a quest after that the there something I missed I am a lvl 84 and idk what I should do
hey ive heard people getting lost and if you get lost go onto youtube and look at Wizard101 Azetca walkthrough or wiki good luck.......

Survivor
Dec 11, 2012
I'm a level 89 Death currently, and I was going through Azteca's "Pitch Black Lake" when I realized that (according to the wiki), all of my quests are just sides and I don't even have the Main storyline quest.
I went back and did a run-through of the Pitch Black Lake area, and none of the quest givers had a main quest, just more sides. So I continued the one quest I was doing, and it eventually sent me to cloudburst again, I'm SO confused... I just want to max out and finish Azteca!
Here's the list of all my current Azteca quests:
1."Fly me to the Moon",
2."Night of the Comet",
3."The UFO's",
4."Smart Food" (the one that is in Cloudburst I was talking about).

Please help me figure this out ASAP, I really want to finish maxing this wizard out.

-Melissa Crowblood, 89