Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
ok i was told to go talk to baldur goldpaws to finish a Qwest and he tells me to go to see Ambrose and Ambrose will not interact with me. i have finished all of the things i need in grizzelhime and cannot find a salutation to this please tell me how to fix this glitch

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I think possibly you just need to move on to the next area (Wisteria?) and go up a couple of levels as I recall this happened to me too. I think the next thing you will do for ambrose is triggered by reaching a specific level. Go back to him after you level up and see if you can get your next assignment. Hope that helps :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
judy4760 on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
ok i was told to go talk to baldur goldpaws to finish a Qwest and he tells me to go to see Ambrose and Ambrose will not interact with me. i have finished all of the things i need in grizzelhime and cannot find a salutation to this please tell me how to fix this glitch
first of all, what level are you and what's in your quest journal?

chances are you can't continue because you don't meet the requirements (haven't completed the proper quest in the main storyline)~ grizzle is a side world, and is completely unrelated to the main plot, so you may want to switch back to the main arc for a while, should you wish to proceed.

-von
90 balance, 84 death, 64 storm, the rest.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
That happened to me once. You just have to level up some more. Hope this helps