Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with dalia falmea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
i was asked to go see her about a spell.i wasn very confused when i got there because she had two tings for me one was to train and i recieved my spell but the other was a bout a spell she was going to give me but i have not found the book yet. What book? she never asked me to find a book and there is no directions all she says is oh you still didn't find my book I need it to teach you the spell you need. how do i find out what i am looking for and where i am to be looking??? HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
You seriously need to put more information.
Are you on a quest to receive a spell?
If so, what is the quest called?
If there is a quest marker, then follow it.
What level are you?
Where did she say that you needed to find a book?

I may not be able to help you, but if you put this information down, I'm bet some fire wizard would be able to help you.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
terri myth weaver on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
i was asked to go see her about a spell.i wasn very confused when i got there because she had two tings for me one was to train and i recieved my spell but the other was a bout a spell she was going to give me but i have not found the book yet. What book? she never asked me to find a book and there is no directions all she says is oh you still didn't find my book I need it to teach you the spell you need. how do i find out what i am looking for and where i am to be looking??? HELP PLEASE!!!!!
First, open your Quest Log File and look for any quests that she gave you. On all quests in your file, you can click on the Information Bubble (a question mark) in the upper corner of the quest box, and it will show you all of the dialogue for that quest. It shows what you already did, and what you still need to do.

Second, this link to one of the fansites shows all Fire Spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

There is one spell that you get at Level 28, "Burning Books". It sounds like that might be what you have. That quest sends you to a few different people, so you might have it in your quest log file, and you don't realize it is the one that the Professor gave you.

You can click on the quest name on that link and it will show you details on that quest.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
thats what made me so comfused.there is no quest for it in my book.she said i had to get a book from anne flamewright so she could teach me the spell.I went there nd she didn't have it she sent me to harold argleston who sent me to sherlock bones but thats where the trail for this book ends he didn't give it to me and didn't say where to go get it. I have no quest for it in my log so what is it?

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
The book is Professor Falmea's fire spellbook. You will go to Anne Flamewright for information on where the book is. You defeat a few Fire Elfs, then you go back to Anne. She tells you that Mr. Incinerator has the book, and you must defeat him in Chelsea Court. (NOTE!!!: Mr. Incinerator has 2,000 health and partners up with Clanker, a mettalic spider who has 1,000 health. They are both storm.(Just a warning, I lost my first time trying to solo him.(No one can help you.(At least you're not a death, where you have to face Freddy 9 Lives, who has 1,000 health and you have to beat him nine times without stopping, so no potions.)))) GIVEAWAY! The spell is Fire Elemental, a fire minion. :-)

"If you can go all the way, why can't I?"
Sean EarthSong, Lvl 32 Pyromancer A+ Student (currently in MB)
Justin GreenCoin, Lvl 9 Therugist Hero Of Unicorn Way
Brian Griffin, Lvl 3 Conjurer Novice Conjurer (both currently in WC I don't play with them much)