Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug zocalo pacal redmask malachite giant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Hello,
There is a bug I think in zolcalo when you speak with pascal redmask he gives you the quest to take the mana gemstone to the night caimans' celestial bow on the malachite giant!
So the question mark is grayed out and the quest doesn't show up in my log book, and no arrow to show me where it is. At this point in the game I have done all quests but the last quest tall enough to meet the sun, the battle with marganthe in azteca xibalba. and I have one quest in wysteria tower of helephant tower left. That's it.Also my friend who is a life wizard has at least 2 quests that I can't get into, so I believe that I have several more quests I can't get to because of this bug. I have reported it. Does anyone else have this problem or found a work around? Does any one know where the quest is that pascal wants me to do. I tried to loo online but no luck.
Thanks

Michael Soulshard

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I don't have that problem, but shouldn't this be reported in Halston's Lab? That's a talk about bugs side...

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge