Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finishing Vigrid Roughland

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
So, as the title said I finished Vigrid Roughland, I talked to the first guy then talked to Bjorn IronClaws after I finished the first dungeon, I got my 320 xp from the Bjorn, now I don't have any quests from them anymore, I am suppose to go to Mirkholm Keep right? I am not getting the quest from Bjorn to go there.

Please help?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheManswers on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
So, as the title said I finished Vigrid Roughland, I talked to the first guy then talked to Bjorn IronClaws after I finished the first dungeon, I got my 320 xp from the Bjorn, now I don't have any quests from them anymore, I am suppose to go to Mirkholm Keep right? I am not getting the quest from Bjorn to go there.

Please help?
You don't get the quest from Bjorn to go to Mirkholm. You get that by completing Vigrid. You may want to go back and see what you missed.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
So you did the dungeon... You finsished vigrind and will soon move on to mirkholm keep. You need to be at LEAST level 30 to get the quest to go to mirkholm. You get it from the guy you got vigrind quest. Once you are done mirkholm keep, at level 40 you get the quest to defeat jotun THEN get acess to ravenscar.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!