Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are the 3 mysteries?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
I am now playing in the Vault of Ice but I do not know the 3 mysteries I have to do to unlock the big door.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wizard202945 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
I am now playing in the Vault of Ice but I do not know the 3 mysteries I have to do to unlock the big door.
There are 3 battles you must complete before you can unlock the door. From the book you continue around the Vault and defeat three areas off the main hall way - after each battle there is a puzzle to solve and you will hear a sound and it will count toward opening that door.

I agree this is on instance that needs a bit more guidance to complete.

It is best to merge this quest with the one Zane gives you in the library and then later on you will have to go in and defeat just the fangs for the soul dust.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
I am also stuck with the 3 mysteries, I've already beat all 3 fangs and I know the last one with the brazers are fire-ice-storm but I cant figure out the oblesiks. I can't get the riddles back, I've also already have the scrol, can anyone help me here? thanx

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dopey7713 on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
I am also stuck with the 3 mysteries, I've already beat all 3 fangs and I know the last one with the brazers are fire-ice-storm but I cant figure out the oblesiks. I can't get the riddles back, I've also already have the scrol, can anyone help me here? thanx
I did a "search" at the top of this page and found many posts about the Vault of Ice. In this one link, there is a detailed reply from Planeswalker1 that explains all of the Vault:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/38897.ftl

(Thank you again Planeswalker1 for your post. I have used it many times.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dopey7713 on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
You will have to go back in and start this over.
Clues are left for each of the mysteries- "read" from left to right and you should be able to get this.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
HINT!
look at the wall behind the bosses in each room

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
been doing the vault for two days and it won`t open third lock .... whats with that....

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Well, first, you must defeat the three banshees. To do this, just look on your map for rooms that look like they could be hiding something. After you defeat one of them, look very carefully and the clues and the hints, and open your mind into considering everything.

I don't wanna give them away ( I don't think I even remember them that correctly ) so:

Keep an open mind
Consider everything
Think about the things you are using to solve the puzzle
Use your W101 knowledge

Well, see you in the spiral!

-the wizard that rokz

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
tanktank606 on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
been doing the vault for two days and it won`t open third lock .... whats with that....
Have you been doing all THREE bosses and answering all there riddles right? If you have and it just wont open you should report it to Kingsisle in an E-mail, as a bug.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Dont forget to try and get the rubbing quest before you do this to take out 2 quests at the same time or you will have to go back through it again.