Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon when servers go offline?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Hi Wizards!

So today i was doing the labyrinth and then the servers went down for 1 hour. Will all my progress be saved when i get back on or will i have to start again. If i have to start again it would be a big shame because i had gotten very far in the labyrinth.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Frankie Crowley on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi Wizards!

So today i was doing the labyrinth and then the servers went down for 1 hour. Will all my progress be saved when i get back on or will i have to start again. If i have to start again it would be a big shame because i had gotten very far in the labyrinth.
You will have to start over. Anytime you leave a dungeon, whether it's due to you actually leaving, or logging off or a game program like this, and it's been more than 30 minutes since you were in there, you lose all progress and must start over. Sorry! :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Frankie Crowley on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi Wizards!

It is my understanding that the progress will not be saved. I thought that there are "warnings" (about 5 minutes before the downtime) that tells players about it? Did you see any of the warnings? (Just curious...)

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
AluraMist2 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
It is my understanding that the progress will not be saved. I thought that there are "warnings" (about 5 minutes before the downtime) that tells players about it? Did you see any of the warnings? (Just curious...)
Yea i saw warnings i was just trying to finish it asap XD.

Doesnt matter i just soloed the whole thing again, just mad about the rod quest because i have to go back in there :o