Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add a 2 and 4 mob option in settings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
I Think ts about time we could set it to how many mobs we want to start a fight a simple 2 or 4 button in options. Then id be totally happy with it always being 4 against me.

This is way way over due.

I should be able to start a fight and have the max mobs join against me from the start.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Troy189 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
I Think ts about time we could set it to how many mobs we want to start a fight a simple 2 or 4 button in options. Then id be totally happy with it always being 4 against me.

I should be able to start a fight and have the max mobs join against me from the start.
I do feel the same way with this. Because it wouldnt affect anyone and it would be nice when no one is around to get you more mobs at one time to finish those pesky hunt an gather quests that take forever. Not to mention thats more xp also.

The people that would not like this can just keep the setting at 2.

Good idea troy and i hope KI thinks about this someday.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Troy189 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:

That is an excellent idea, because players would be able to set their OWN difficulty. No one complaining! It would also be useful for defeat and collect quests

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
I agree, this would make questing a lot more easier. I don't see why anyone would complain since they can set their difficulty level.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
But what if someone has it on 2 setting and someone else joins with the four setting then it will be 2v4

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I think what the OP is speaking of is for soloing. This wouldnt affect in a group sense. So it can only be increased not decreased. For those of us that want 4 mobs to fight.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Excellent idea! I would to see this made.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
It could be a simple as adding in lock icons for the duel say one person starts a fight:
If all the icons are open its set to 4.
If two of the icons are locked its set to 2.
If 2 people join and one is locked means only 3 can show.
Instant boss fights would stay like it is now.

A second person if they pay attention can look at the board and see if there will be 3 or 4 mobs.